SOOOOOOOO Samm tagged me in the hair tag like two months ago and I just saw it /.\ better late then never right? Just agree with me on this……
- Why did you start taking better care of your hair?
Because I started dyeing it a lot, and was worried about over-damaging it, I feel like thats a common answer XD
2. What are your two favorite hair products?
I’m not sure I can pickkkkk DX umm hair dye, and deep conditioners, with hairspray in a very, very close third… I need my damn hairspray to keep it floofy peeples
3. Who’s hair did you admire as a child?
Anyone with colorful hair, I always looked up to the punk girls with choppy, colorful hair and big fringes.
4. What is your ultimate goal length?
Umm a bit past my boobies.
5. How are you going to celebrate reaching your ultimate goal length?
Hmmm… Probably buying lots of hair accessories and spamming instagram with cute hair pics
6. Two styles you want to try at your ultimate goal length?
Long pig-tails with my natural hair, and quite possibly a side cut (grow it all out to chop half of it off XD)
7. Which do you prefer: Health or Length?
Well I feel like the right answer is health, but unless it’s completely fried I personally will choose length. I’ve always had short hair so now I’m hell bent on getting long hair no matter what…
8. What do you prefer: hair ties with no metal parts or butterfly clips?
Hair ties, I almost always have my hair in pigtails/ twin buns?? so I like my hair ties.
9. What products do you prefer: salon brands, organic brands, bss brands (Idek what that means), drugstore brands, or other.
I try to use organic brands because I feel like it’s better for my hair (plus they usually smell really good) but if I’m being cheap drugstore.
10. Which product/technique do you think is over-rated?
Curling wands. Their like curling irons, but with no clip so you have to hold the ends there and you always end up burning your damn fingers and the curls look weird because you were too busy dealing with your burnt fingers to focus on what you were fucking doing……. I speak from experience -.-
11. Which product/technique do you think is under-rated.
Not washing it. With the magic of dry shampoo I only wash my hair once a week and it makes it much softer.
12. What is your favorite part of your hair regimen?
Hairspray, it looks perfect, lets glue it in place XD I just love the smell of my hairspray sooooo…. I dunno
13. What is the most annoying part of your hair regimen?
Doing my roots, I always need someone to spot me, it smells bad, takes hours, and is just generally a pain in the ass.
14. Oils or Butters?
Oils, I love a good nice-smelling oil treatment CX although masks and deep conditioners really are more my speed..
15. Buns or ponytails?
Buns, I feel like I can do more with a bun, bandanna ads rockabilly flair, double buns for super cuteness, Roll my fringe back for pin-up perfection, messy bun when I’m pretending to be normal… So much you can do with a good bun.
16. Wigs or Weaves?
Wigs, I feel like they give you more flexibility and options.
17. What is your opinion on growth aids?
That most of them are bullshit schemes to make money. Unless its plain generic biotin I don’t trust it and even that isn’t a miracle growth thing, it’s just to keep it healthy.
18. At what length do you consider hair long?
When you can braid it without it looking sad and pathetic… About boob length.
19. When was the last time you visited a salon?
This summer. Actually it’s really sad, I finally found a good fucking salon and a hair dresser I love, and I start doing my own hair. I can’t spend #200 dollars every three months though, it’s just obscene.
20. What do you like to surf most often: Youtube channels, personal blogs, or hair forums.
Hmm it depends on if I’m doing it for fun or if I’m about to try something new. I love watching youtube hair videos for fun, but if I’m experimenting I’m more likely to check hair forums and get opinions from actual hair dressers.
21. And finally, what piece of advice would you give to someone just starting out on their hair journey?
A few things 1. take care of it, healthy hair is pretty hair. 2. Don’t listen to what people say, it’s your hair so experiment and try what you like, find what works for you. and 3. What Samm said, it’s just hair. At the end of the day you can chop it all off and it’ll grow back. It might look a little awkward for a few months but it’ll grow back and you can try again.
Included a pic of my personal hair goals CX