I still can not believe I uploaded that *slams head into wall repeatedly*
Today…. I’m tired.
My brains not working.
I had to go grocery shopping.
I felt bad for spending so much monies but we needed food.
But my brain is too melty to actually think of something to write so I’m stealing an oldish tag from Galit because I feel like it dammit.
I erased all the tag-y info so none of you know which one it is!!!! I’m so villainous!
1. Current favorite lip stick? Hmm probably the ridiculously red one from FLOWER…. Perfectly Poinsetta? that or Wet N Wild’s breeze. Although usually I’m just a chapstick sort of girl.
2. One food you cannot live without? Hmmm… This used to be bacon. Now I’m going to say sushi or basically anything Indian.
3. Favorite blusher? Easy because I only own one! Wet n Wilds Pearlescent Pink which I hardly ever use 😀
4. Have you found any down side to blogging? I feel like an asshole because I never post regularly…. aside from that, it’s a great way to organize my brain, talk about things that interest me, and connect with some really awesome bloggery peoples I never would’ve met otherwise!
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world (given money, time, etc are not a problem) where would you go? Everywhere. I love traveling. Stateside I wanna hit NYC, San Fran, LA, and Seattle, Worldwide the list is pretty insane, I wanna hit London, Paris, TOKYO, I wanna visit Ireland, somewhere cold enough to see the Northern Lights, and about a million more awesome spots.
6. Favorite TV Show? o.o I can do this i can do this i can do this….. *brain explodes* at the moment I’m still in love with Attack on Titan. but I could never pick one definitive television love…
7. Favorite cartoon as a child (or still 😉 ) ? The last Airbender, Hey I agree with Galit!!!! I loved a lot of cartoons as a kid but I’ve always been and will always be an Avatard ❤ Although I’m still undecided on whether or not I should watch the legend of korra. Opinions?
8. If you were $100 to buy makeup. What products would you buy? Eyeshadows buy Urban Decay! and honestly mostly just drugstore stuff…. Maybe experiment with higher quality eyeliners???
9. A quote that changed your life: There are too many, but for the moment one that I’ve been trying to live by is Oscar Wilde’s (shocking I know, I’m not a fangirl at alllllllll…) “Life is too important to be taken seriously.”
10. Did you have a childhood hobby (Eg: collecting stamps or anything of that sorts that people did before the internet took over)? I ran around in the woods and alternated between pretending that I was Aragorn’s voluptuous and deadly half sister, Dracula’s daughter and evil queen of the undead, and the bad-ass warrior princess of an army of Fae. Needless to say I was an odd child.
If you feel like doing this go ahead, but I’m not telling you which tag/award you may have won ^.^