Ohkay shit okay calm down breath sis breath *deep exhale* does this mean I’m one of the cool kids now? (the answer to that is a resounding no, I’ve accepted my lame-ass-ness and I shall rock the nerd thing.) Okay so lez do this! I suck at ruley sharey taggy stuff so forgive me when I inevitably mess shit up….
Official Rules for the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.)
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Okay I got taggered by Lauren at http://neveranytime.wordpress.com/2014/11/12/liebster-blog-award-no-way/
She be’s realleh funneh and you should check out her shits!!!! (I’m not saying her posts areeee shit I’m saying they are theeee Shit, there’s a difference, a big one.)
So the eleven questions she gave me are:
What was your biggest life-changing moment? Hmmm, probably when I got married to my Josh(occasionally reffered to as sparklyrainbowunicorn man) with a close second being when I saw my Smidgey and was like holy shit I’m a mom now…I should probably start acting like a grown-up and get my license….
What’s the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
Hmmmm not alot of stuff that’s legit embarrasing happens to me that I let myself remember….. That one time I was drinking a big jug of root beer that was still in a sheetz bag and my friend Jackie was like “OMG SIS WHAT THE FRICK ARE YOU DRINKING!?!?” at church…. or when people felt the need to ask Josh are you like sure that it’s yours??????
Would you rather eat only chocolate for the rest of your life or never have chocolate again?
hmmmmmm depends, dark chocolate or milk???? ‘Cause if it’s dark chocolate then just chocolate. But if it’s any other type than never again. I’m actually pretty meh on chocolate.
If you could live somewhere else, where would it be? Probably upstate New York, I could visit the city but live out where its quiet and the scenery/weather there is just breathe-taking.
Who is the funniest person/celebrity you can think of? pheeeeee ummm I don’t really keep track of celebrities? Right Now probably Vic Fuentes, Seth Rogen, or Gabriel Iglesias.
What is your favorite childhood memory? My parents taking turns reading the Lion the witch and the wardrobe to me and my siblings. Or any time I could get either of them to read to me.
If you could trade places with anyone, who would it be? Nobody. I’m pretty mopey and I get depressed alot but I love my family(Josh, The Smidge, and my Dad) and if I was anyone else I wouldn’t have them. I’m not saying it wouldn’t be sweet to be a billionare and travel the world and shit, but I’m pretty content with what I’ve got.
What color best describes your personality?
Grey. Even though black is my favorite, I think Grey is a more subtle, versatile color. It can look dark and imposing but it can also be soft and adorable like a fuffy chinchilla. And it’s got a sort-of classy element that I hope to achieve one day. Grey’s cool because it’s kinda dark, but really deep and beautiful.
11 RANDOM FACTS
Ummmm shit okay here goes,
1. I can not keep a plant alive to save my life. Like If you handed me a plant and said when this thing dies, I’ll kill you…. I’d be dead in less than a week. Josh gave me a tiny bamboo plant and said here this is supposed to be virtually impossible to kill, just add water once in a while. I still have the vase thingy it came in……
2. I exist on caffeine. I love coffee, coke, monsters, you name it I probably love it. except mountain dew and pepsi, just no. ew.
3. I’m left handed, awesome I know. (left-handed scissors are the dumbest things in existence, I’ve never met a left-handed person that was all like oh no I can’t use those normal totally fine scissors, because I’m left-handed.)
4. I’m obsessed with winged eyeliner. I will NOT leave the house until my eyes are covered in black liquid.
5. I love tim burton movies, especially sweeney todd, despite the fact that…..
6. I HATE MUSICALS. Seriously FUCK Les Miserables fuck wicked fuck any musical that doesn’t involve singing vegetables, serial killer barbers, or the von Trapp family….
7. I make Vampires and Gingers look like sun-tanned gods, because I’m naturally super pale and I never ever go outside.
8. I hate big phones. Seriously whats up with the freakin phablets?!?! (I have a galaxy s3 mini, and if I could shrink it, I would.)
9. I bite my nails constantly. It’s kindof gross ’cause I wear black nail polish so I get bits of black shit in my mouth *gags* >.<
10. I love anime/manga. Not quite otaku level. But definitely a serious fan. (especially Black butler, FMA:B, Deathnote, and for mangas chibi vampire and dance in the vampire bund.)
11. I’m kindof terrified of driving. I have my license and I take my daughter to her dr appointments and hang out with friends once in a while, But I seriously seriously hate it.
Hmmmm I’m still really new so I don’t know who all to tag and I’m not entirely sure if they’ve been tagged already or not but this is my mini list. :
http://bloodlaceandfaeries.wordpress.com/ <–Samm Sanity, super awesome.
http://nhebd001.wordpress.com/about/ <– Nikole, super awesome too, with cool makeup stuff and handmade clothes
http://deepbluesandseafoamgreens.wordpress.com/about/ <—The Fabulous Z who already got nominated but is getting an honorable mention
http://perpetualperfection.wordpress.com/2014/11/11/numb/ <— Sarah (I thinks) She’s really new but her posts remind me I’m not the only one out there with problems
http://blueinsomniak.wordpress.com/about-me/ <—Blue writes about her family and surviving the whole teen mom, depression bit from a little farther down the road then I am. She also posts funny pictures of her adorable cat
http://dimplelefty.wordpress.com/ <— Writes awesome, moving poetry/prose, that for some reason just really resonates with me.
Sorry If I’m tagging anybody who already got omnomnomnominated (I don’t know why I did that, I’ve done it twice now…It’s kindof fun, you should try it.) Besides you Z you just have to deal with it, cuz I’m a brat. And if you want to do this but I didn’t tag you then have this honorary tag *gestures to huge basket of honorary tags* consider yourself tagged and link it back at me so I can be nosy and read your shits! I love being nosy…..
HERE BE MY 11 AMAZINGLY DEEP, THOUGHTFUL, AND INTELLECTUAL QUESTIONS:
1. What’s your favorite colorrrrr
2. Read a book or watch tv?
3. Cake or Ice-cream?
4. Favorite season?
5. Pets? (either you own, or want, or both)
6. Describe your style in 3 words (or more or less….)
7. IMA BE A STALKER AND BREAK RULES AND SAY how old are you (or alternatively, how old do you wish you were?)
8. Favorite book? (be warned if your answer involves the hunger games or twilight, I WILL unfollow you.)
9. Favorite Movie
10. Favorite Band/Musician?
(I like favorite questions….)
11. Favorite character of all time (cans be from movie, book, anime, normal people tv shows. the choice is yours)
BWAHAHAHAHAHA Now answer these or else!!!!!!!